Mix Hot wallpapers

Friday 15 February 2013


Movie Review: Murder 3 is just a one-time watch
Murder 3 is just a one-time watch provided if you are a 'Murder-Franchise', or a 'Bhatt-Camp' fan. Else, Rent the DVD of the original 'The Hidden Face'...

Urgently Wanted: New Hotties in Bollywood
Bebo is already married and Priyanka is very busy. Sonakshi has already done two to three films with Salman and Akki. Stars prefer to go for new girls who bring freshness...
Friday, February 15, 2013
Enough! no more item numbers, I want to act now: Nathalia Kaur
I've finally decided to stop doing item numbers and concentrate on my acting. I've enjoyed my time dancing and I feel it is time for me to prove my acting prowess...
Friday, February 15, 2013
Lovemaking is not big deal in India: Pakistani hottie Sara Loren
Bollywood is more open when it comes to showcasing sensuality and lovemaking scenes, as compared to the film industry in her homeland, says Pakistani actress
Friday, February 15, 2013
Sorry Bebo, Sridevi was badly snubbed at Awards
When Kareena Kapoor Khan was asked at a recent awards event who deserved the Best Actress trophy, Bebo had replied Sridevi....
Friday, February 15, 2013
I am not intelligent but jobless actress: Mahie Gill

0 comments:

Post a Comment